System DELTA 30 - Modular furnishing system – Fume cupboard systems - experiment well in safety (for sure)
In order to fulfill the protective function, and thus the maintenance of occupational safety, the exhaust air volume flow is a decisive criterion. The retention of pollutants inside the fume cupboard and the resistance to external air currents that can interfere with the fume cupboard is highly dependent on the extraction volume. The further the sash is opened, the more the retention capacity of the fume cupboard is impaired.
Based on these considerations, DIN EN 14175 requires not only the static, but also the dynamic behaviour in the “robustness test” as proof. This simulates a disturbing movement in the room, in order to be able to evaluate the stability of the inflow and the retention potential of the fume cupboard. The DELTA 30 fume cupboards, with the extensive range of variants, meet the requirements of the DIN EN 14175 in in full with the best values. The exhaust system has optimized suction zones in the rear wall, which are easily disassembled for cleaning purposes, ensuring ideal air flow and ventilation. The interior of the fume cupboard is extensively usable. There are no disturbing built-in components. Optimal usage and maximum occupational safety – the evaluation factors for our fume cupboards.
- DELTAguard bench-mounted fume cupboard
- DELTAguard low ceiling bench-mounted fume cupboard
- DELTAguard Low-level fume cupboard
- DELTAguard Walk-in fume cupboard
- DELTAguard Filter fume cupboard
- DELTAguard Radionuclide fume cupboard
- DELTAguard High-performance fume cupboard
- DELTAcare fume cupboard
- DELTAguard Ex-fume cupboard
- Special equipment
- Air Barrier Efficiency
- Weighing containment
- Chemical disposal
- Disposal unit substructure
- Spot extraction
- DELTAguard PROTECT
With advanced DELTAguard PROTECT technology, the fume cupboards require 33% less exhaust air as conventional fume cupboards with unchanged safe operation and thus enable even more economical laboratory operation.
Investment in the PROTECT System therefore pays for itself in a very short time, merely by the savings in energy costs (supply air flow rate) and the investment costs for a smaller-sized ventilation system. In the case of the supply air injection, we rely on innovative DC motor technology. DC blowers consume significantly less electricity, work very quietly and, at the same time, emit less heat than traditional AC blowers.
The PROTECT fume cupboard system with active air injection increases the protection potential and is therefore one of the world’s safest and, at the same time, most economical laboratory fume cupboards. Greater energy efficiency – lower operating costs; sustainability that pays off.
These fume cupboard types are available as PROTECT version with active air injection system
- Table fume cupboards
- Fume cupboards for low ceilings
- Low work level fume cupboards
- DELTAcare fume cupboards
- The PROTECT version supplements the System DELTA 30 laboratory fume cupboards with a system for maximum energy efficiency and user safety
- The innovative, active air-injection system induces and stabilizes the incoming air
- The reduced energy consumption results in corresponding low operating costs with an unchanged high safety level
- Active function monitoring of the air injection system
- Worktop with adapted air ventilation duct profile over the entire width of the worktop
- Pilaster strips on both sides with supply air injection