25.06.2021 – Do you know our fume cupboard types with protect variant?
With the advanced DELTAguard PROTECT technology, fume cupboards require 33% less exhaust air for safe operation than conventional fume cupboards, thus enabling even more economical laboratory operation.
As a result, the investment in the PROTECT system pays for itself within a short time solely by the savings in energy costs (throughput of exhaust air) and the investment costs for a smaller dimension ventilation system. In the incoming air injection system, we rely on innovative DC motor technology. DC blowers consume significantly less electricity, operate very quietly and emit less heat than traditional AC blowers.
The PROTECT fume cupboard system with active air injection increases the protection potential and is therefore one of the world’s safest and at the same time most economical laboratory fume cupboard. More energy efficiency – lower operating costs; sustainability that pays off.
These fume cupboard types are available as PROTECT versions with active air injection systems:
- Table fume cupboard
- Fume cupboard for low ceilings
- Low work level fume cupboard
- DELTAcare fume cupboard
- The PROTECT version supplements the DELTA 30 laboratory fume cupboards with a system for maximum energy efficiency and user safety
- The innovative, active air injection system induces and stabilizes the incoming air
- Due to the reduced energy consumption, correspondingly low operating costs with unchanged high safety level
- Active function monitoring of the air injection system
- Worktop with adapted air duct profile over the entire width of the worktop
- Both side pilasters with incoming air injection